Have Anna speak at your next event
Anna can address:
- Constructive effective metrics to measure the impact of minority outreach programs
- Strategies to build effective partnerships with minority organizations.
- Developing programs capable of having a meaningful positive impact on local economies, creating jobs, and changing lives.
- Relationship building techniques to connect under-served minority groups with the support and expertise from local business leaders.
- The successes and lessons from the Green Bay Packers Protege-Mentorship Program.
Anna will take the time to research and truly understand the audience. She wants to know their challenges and what they are facing and she wants to know their accomplishments and success. She will motivate and challenge them to achieve more!